Thank you for your interest in YouthBridge-NY! Your donation is an investment in the next generation. There are many ways you can support us in our goal of training the next generation of New York City's diverse community leaders. Join us in empowering NYC youth as they learn how to respect others, promote inclusive environments, and utilize diversity as an opportunity for enriching their neighborhoods and New York City as a whole.
“All the kids came from different locations and I never dreamed of getting to know people like this. When you really get to know people, you learn that stereotypes are wrong.”
–NYC High School Junior
In order to keep this program completely FREE for NYC youth, we rely on funding from our wonderful donors. Here is how you can invest in the future of our youth:
- $50 will cover yummy snacks at one of our interactive action committee meetings
- $250 will allow us to serve dinner to our teens once a month at a youth training (18 available)
- $300 - Covers fees for an engaging 2-hour workshop trainer (18 available)
- $1,000 - Allows us to rent a venue space to host up to 30 students for a 2-hour skill building workshop (18 available)
- $1,000 will offset the cost of one student in our 24-month high school Leadership Fellowship
- $2,000 - Provides transportation for our teens to/from our Overnight Orientation and Leadership Retreat
We would be nowhere without your support!
To make a donation, you can go online through our secure web provider, or mail a check payable to YouthBridge-NY:
Attn: Karen Lander
225 West 34th Street, Suite 1607
New York, New York 10122
You can support the teens of YouthBridge-NY by purchasing a Cultural Eye Photobook or a framed photograph taken by a teen
You can also support YouthBridge-NY when you shop online with Amazon Smile. For every eligible AmazonSmile purchase, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price to the organization of your choice.
Finally, YouthBridge-NY has a partnership with the American Express Members Give Program. Members Give makes charitable giving simple by connecting you and your credit card reward points to the causes that mean the most to you.
Please help us achieve our goal! We are aiming to reach 100,000 points by December 1, 2015.